The Matias One is a desktop USB keyboard with built-in Bluetooth functionality. The wireless feature allows the keyboard to pair with a mobile device for text input. The keyboard also offers a small rubber holder to position an iPhone or other smartphone right on the keyboard.
The idea here is while working you can do text input to your iPhone by pressing the iPhone button, which then disables keyboard input into the computer. When pressed again, the keyboard goes back into computer mode. A pretty cool idea where essentially you can integrate your iPhone into your workflow without having to pick it up.
The keyboard also features a USB 2.0 hub, Mac-specific key layout, and special character labels. The key switch design is rubber dome switches, which are quiet but still responsive. Matias is also working on Tactile Pro mechanical version, plus a smaller Slim model.
The One Keyboard has a list price of $99.95, and available in either Mac or PC layouts.
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
- Walgreens and Apple Pay
- Fitbit bring out three new fitness wristband
Browse and search for more articles