The SurfacePad is a leather protector for Apple's line of MacBook computers. The product give a little differentiating style to notebooks, but also offers a soft wrist rest. The SurfacePad can help protect the MacBook from scratches from watches and bracelets, while also adding some comfort. IGM reviewed the product a while back for the MacBook Pro, and now it's available for the MacBook Air.
The leather on the SurfacePad is made of premium napa leather. It's available in Jet Black or Pop Red for $29.99. For the MacBook Air, it's compatible with both 2011 and 2010 laptops with two options for 11 or 13-inch display.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles