Monday at Apple's World Wide Developer Conference CEO Tim Cook introduced new laptops. All laptops got the Ivy Bridge treatment with Intel HD Graphics 4000, USB 3.0, and faster 1600 MHz memory.
The new Retina MacBook Pro features a 220 ppi high resolution display with quad-core i7 processor and SSD storage. Apple also updated the MacBook Air for CPU and a FaceTime HD camera. The MacBook Pro also got updates for new CPUs and NVIDIA GT 650M graphics processors.
Lastly we got some new Thunderbolt accessories, an updated AirPort Express, and a puzzling minor speed pump to the Mac Pro.
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
- Thoughts on iPhone sizes
- Apple TV and HomeKit
- iPhone lines and the black market
- Podcast - iPhone pre-orders, iOS 8, Tim Cook Interview + More
- 1Password 5 now available for iOS w/ extensions, touch ID support
- iCloud data gets 2-step verification, new app-specifc passwords
- Apple posts Android switcher guide
- Charlie Rose Tim Cook Interview
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
- Wired on how iCloud accounts may have been hacked
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
Browse and search for more articles