Monday at Apple's World Wide Developer Conference CEO Tim Cook introduced new laptops. All laptops got the Ivy Bridge treatment with Intel HD Graphics 4000, USB 3.0, and faster 1600 MHz memory.
The new Retina MacBook Pro features a 220 ppi high resolution display with quad-core i7 processor and SSD storage. Apple also updated the MacBook Air for CPU and a FaceTime HD camera. The MacBook Pro also got updates for new CPUs and NVIDIA GT 650M graphics processors.
Lastly we got some new Thunderbolt accessories, an updated AirPort Express, and a puzzling minor speed pump to the Mac Pro.
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
Browse and search for more articles