Monday at Apple's World Wide Developer Conference CEO Tim Cook introduced new laptops. All laptops got the Ivy Bridge treatment with Intel HD Graphics 4000, USB 3.0, and faster 1600 MHz memory.
The new Retina MacBook Pro features a 220 ppi high resolution display with quad-core i7 processor and SSD storage. Apple also updated the MacBook Air for CPU and a FaceTime HD camera. The MacBook Pro also got updates for new CPUs and NVIDIA GT 650M graphics processors.
Lastly we got some new Thunderbolt accessories, an updated AirPort Express, and a puzzling minor speed pump to the Mac Pro.
- Report: The how, the where, and the when for the Apple Watch ordering
- Apple retail tracking site ifoapplestore calls it quits
- Session with Becoming Steve Jobs authors available on iTunes
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
Browse and search for more articles