Monday at Apple's World Wide Developer Conference CEO Tim Cook introduced new laptops. All laptops got the Ivy Bridge treatment with Intel HD Graphics 4000, USB 3.0, and faster 1600 MHz memory.
The new Retina MacBook Pro features a 220 ppi high resolution display with quad-core i7 processor and SSD storage. Apple also updated the MacBook Air for CPU and a FaceTime HD camera. The MacBook Pro also got updates for new CPUs and NVIDIA GT 650M graphics processors.
Lastly we got some new Thunderbolt accessories, an updated AirPort Express, and a puzzling minor speed pump to the Mac Pro.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles